Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I need to contact Koppy’s Propane, Inc. outside of regular business hours?
- Koppy's Propane, Inc. provides an on-call technician and 24 hour service to any existing customer who may need emergency assistance
- How do I open an account with Koppy’s Propane, Inc.?
- Contact our office by telephone and one of our office staff will be happy to walk you through the process of opening an account
- Fill out our online form and one of our office staff will contact you
- How do I pay my bill?
- We accept Cash, Check, Money Order, and major Credit Cards
- Budget Payments
- Credit Card By Phone
- Automatic Credit Card Payments
- Online Bill Pay
- How to check and monitor the gauge on my propane tank?
- Tanks of 50 gallon capacity or larger have a gauge. The gauge is located on the top of the tank, under the liftable lid.
The tank gauge reads in percentages from 0% to 100% with 80% being full